The Certified Registered Massage Therapist Association (CRMTA) is a professional association for RMTs in Alberta.
The CRMTA was established in Alberta for the purposes of maintaining and improving the professional standards of practice for the Massage Therapy industry. We offer a full range of Membership Options.
Along with being certified by our professional association, CRMTA members enjoy many benefits, such as:
- The highest quality liability insurance coverage available to our member for professional liability insurance with the most competing membership price of only $299 per year.
- Occurrence-based liability coverage, meaning that our members are protected even if they go on maternity leave, take time off, or even stop being massage therapists. Coverage is based on time occurred not on whether they are member during time of claim. Make sure you understand how your insurance protects you.
- Ongoing Continuing Education workshops, some of which are offered free of charge to members.
- Access to research grants and even educational bursaries that members are welcome and encouraged to apply for.
- Inclusion in our list of recommended RMTs
- Quality Assurance
Contact Us to learn more!